Re: Interpret the SDECSpheresPlane data file

> "positionorientation_xxxx", but after I opened this file I do not know how to
> interpret each column

the answer is inside file PositionOrientationRecorder.cpp

btw, recording this data slows down simulation a lot.

I'll send you soon stuff for hollow cylinder, I'm cleaning it up a
little bit, and adding little more, so it will be easier for you to code
the most important part. (I've made opengl drawing of a cylinder, yay! -
although I bet it could be done faster ;)