RE: Interpret the SDECSpheresPlane data file

Hi, thanks for your answer, I am sorry to have made a badly formatted post,
however, I think this might due to the mailing system? I got one previous post
from someone has the some problem, although I think it was previously well
formatted (mine is also formatted before posting), I will go on debugging this
tonight.

Have a great day!

Feng, Chen