Re: Re: Yade-users digest, Vol 1 #32 - 3 msgs

Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:16:58 +0100)

> Hello
>
> I will start coding something to control forces on the sides of an "axis
> aligned" box by modifying its size (triaxial test...).

one more note - perhaps you will want to disable "digest" mode of your
subscription to mailing list. I think that it will be easier for you to
follow the discussion. And you will receive answers from other people
(like me) just after they are sent, not after 24 hours in a "digest".

You can change that option here:

http://lists.berlios.de/mailman/options/yade-users/bruno.chareyre%40hmg.inpg.fr