Is there a way to record the total rotated angle (rotational displacement) for the spheres?

Like in the positionOrientation recorder, the position of the sphere can be
obtained through: tx = b->physicalParameters->se3.position[0]...
How to record the angular position of the particle itself?
Since I want to implement a displacement convergence criterion, which will use
the following equation:

             ||D[i]-D[i-1]||
Tolerance = _________________ < eps

The ||D[i]|| is the Elclidean norm, therefore I think both the translational
displacement and rotational displacement should be recorded, the translational
displacement can be recorded through b->physicalParameters->se3, is there any
variable record the rotational displacement in RigidBodyParameters? Or I can
have a way to implement it?
THanks a lot

With best regards,

Feng, Chen