Re: plugin folders

> Ye Yonggeng said:     (by the date of Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:18:46 +0200)
>
> > But When I click menu "New Simulation", the same problem as Tal's
> > "Segmentation Fault" occurs, then the main window disappears magically.
>
> in file:
> yade-packages/yade-package-common/src/RenderingEngine/OpenGLRenderingEngine/OpenGLRenderingEngine.cpp

no, wait. It isn't that. You didn't add library directories.

Before you click 'new simulation' or anything else, you must add plugin
directories.

click edit->preferences, then add full path to:

yade-extra
yade-guis
yade-libs
yade-package-common
yade-package-dem
yade-package-lattice
yade-package-mass-spring
yade-package-realtime-rigidbody

I will remove this step soon, and yade will detect all the path
automatically. I'm sorry for this problem.

It is also explained on the bottom of http://yade.berlios.de/index.php?m=700:60