Re: problem while running YADE - first time configuration?

Hi Janek,

Thank you for your answering, I think that the problem is with the
installation of QT, I figured out that I must compiled the QT at the user
interface and NOT at the root interface (as I have done) and to remove all
old versions of QT before compilation.
So I'm trying now all the compilations from begins, the versions that I'm
using is :

gcc 3.2 (I already have on Linux 8 - Red Hat)
QT 3.3.6
libQGLViewer 2.2.2-1
boost 1.32

please tell me if those versions are compatible with YADE,
thanks for your patience,
Tal.