Screen display worry !

Hello,

I come back to YADE after a few months stop, but I have already a problem I didn't have two months ago, here it is

When I launch yade, I can generate an xml file, but as I click to file -> new simulation, yade is closed and i have the following message :

Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.
Erreur de segmentation

What can I do to fix it ?

Thanks