Re: Compilation Problem

Omer Ardic said:     (by the date of Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:39:41 +0300)

> I am not very experienced in Linux therefore I am facing some difficulties
> during compilation of YADE. I followed the instructions, all the libraries
> were compiled but I got the following error messages  during the compilation
> of  yade-core (I am using Mandriva 2006):

> /usr/X11R6/lib/libglut.so: undefined reference to `glPixelStorei'

Hello and welcome!

Aways nice to see new users :)

try this:

edit the file yade-core/src/yade/yade.pro and add -lGL and -lGLU at the
bottom. Eventually use lower case -lgl and -lglu. Possibly adding only
one of those two will fix the problem.

(I have just updated http://yade.berlios.de/index.php?m=700:60:40 with that)