Re: Yade crash due to a new data class!

Sorry, here is the PhysicalAction folder.

Bruno Chareyre wrote:

Hello

I was trying to improve the StiffnessMatrix class, by simply adding a new Vector3r to represent the rotational stiffness. It crashed when I tried to run the simulation. So I have kept intact the old StiffnessMatrix class - which work - and I have created a new class called GlobalStiffness which was just to include the new Vector3r data ans see what happens.
The result is, Yade crashes again with the message :
yade: /usr/include/boost/shared_ptr.hpp:253: T* boost::shared_ptr<T>::operator->() const [with T = PhysicalAction]: Assertion `px != 0' failed.
Aborted

If I remove the libGlobalStiffness.so from YADE/lib/DEM, everything works well... I have tried to completely uninstall Yade and re-install, same crash again...

Could you try to compile this class on your system and see what happens?

--
Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France Tél : 04.56.52.86.21