Rotation without friction in discrete model ?

Hi,

I'm currently using the Elastic Contact Law for my discrete model of a
flow down an inclined plane, and I noticed a surprising thing.
When I use 0 as a value for the friction angle, I observe that the
angular velocity of one element after contact with another element is
not equal to 0 (The initial angular velocity is equal to 0).
So the obtained value of the angular velocity is negligible, but it's
not equal to zero whereas it should be because there is no shear force
in that case.
Do you know where is this coming from ?

Have a good day.

Lionel