qglviewer.h - problem Re: installing yade on scientific linux

Hi again!

I got an qglviewer.h error but I am not sure whether this is the error
with the two equally named packages.

GLEngineEditor.hpp:12:33: QGLViewer/qglviewer.h: No such file or directory
In file included from GLEngineEditor.cpp:9:
GLEngineEditor.hpp:22: error: expected class-name before '{' token ....

Surely I don't know how to translate the fix from the Yade homepage to
my scientific linux. The missing file is in
/home/stefan/libQGLViewer-2.2.5-0/QGLViewer/qglviewer.h

I was able to compile an run samples from the libqglviewers page.

My distribution "scientific linux" seems to be a competior of CentOS in
beeing a clone of RedHat enterprise.

        Regards
           Stefan

Qmake version: 1.07a (Qt 3.3.3)
gcc version 3.4.6 Red Hat (3.4.6.-3)
freeglut-2.2.0
boost_1_33_1
libQGLViewer-2.2.5-0

.

Feng, Chen schrieb:
> I have never heard of scientific linux but if you mention redhat clone it
> might be either fedora core, redhat EL, or CentOS, I have ever successfully
> installed YADE on Fedora Core 3 & 4 (gcc4.1.0 or 4.0.2), CentOS 4.4 (gcc3.4.6?
> I forgot). However, if you cannot provide the detailed version information
> regarding Linux and gcc and other required packages (QT, QGLViewer, etc), I
> think few people will be able to help:)
>
> Feng
>

>> ===== Original Message From Stefan <skreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> =====
>> Hello Yade Gurus!
>>
>> I have access to a nice machine with scientific linux (which is a redhat
>>
> clone
>
>> and cant be changed. I would like to try out the DEM part of yade. I am new

>> linux administration. Somewhere in the list it is said that jade compiles on
>> redhat, but I was unable to locate the needed packages.
>>
>> thanks in advance
>>   Stefan

______________________________

Stefan Kreiter