Re: Yade-users Digest, Vol 9, Issue 4

Mmmh... Lionel, you explain almost the same idea as me, I should have
check your answer first ;-).

But, Feng should NOT modify the existing class. This would be a very bad
idea :-).

Bruno

>Hello Feng,
>
>I didn't try it but maybe you could do the following :
>
>- In "CundallNonViscousForceDamping.hpp", you declare damping as a vector2r
>- In "SDECSpheresPlane.cpp", you do the same with 0.3 and 0.4 as both
>values of the vector
>- In "CundallNonViscousForceDamping.cpp", you add a condition like :
>if (Omega::instance().getTimeStep() < 1000) {Real dampN=damping[0]}
>else {Real dampN=damping[0]}
>
>It should work !!!!!!!!
>
>Lionel Favier

Chareyre Bruno
Maître de conférence

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21