Re: yade name change - need your suggestions desperately

Nothing I'm really proud of...  but I hope it will give you more ideas.

Bruno

DCP : dynamic computation platfrom (or even "discrete" computation platform)
ODCP : open dynamic computation platfrom
OSPEM : open source platform for explicit methods
OPEC/OPEX/OPEXCO : open platform for explicit computing
OFEC/OFEX/OFEXCO : open framework for explicit computing
OXFrame : open explicit platform
OXNAM : open and explicit

--
Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21