Re: QGLViewer trouble ?

Stefan Kreiter said:     (by the date of Thu, 09 Aug 2007 17:26:02 +0200)

> What is now the recommendet update procedure?(New to linux)

oh right. Sorry - this instruction 'new to linux' should be updated
with latest kubuntu version...

> Unfortunately running yade ->New Simulation results in a spontaneous
> logout/crash. I tried some of the QGLViewer examples and sometimes the
> closing of such an example results also in an spontaneaous logout.

if you get this problem not only with yade, but also with other
qglviewer examples, then the problem is not related to yade, but
rather to matrox graphic drivers. Unfortunately I'm unable to help
with this. Try asking on ubuntu forums...

--
# Janek Kozicki