deserialization error

Hello!

I have created class CompoundEngine derivative from Engine and containing
vector Engines:

class CompoundEngine: public Engine {
   public :  vector<shared_ptr<Engine> > engines;
};

And class Data2SiloRecorder derivative of it (realizing export of data to a
silo format).

At loading "scene.xml", containing Data2SiloRecorder, I receive such error
(while generation "scene.xml" passes successfully):

=====>
Omega::instance().getSimulationFileName()=scene.xml
Attribute is not defined : engines
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::bad_lexical_cast'
  what():  bad lexical cast: source type value could not be interpreted as
target
<=====

At replacement  vector<shared_ptr<Engine> > on vector<int> the error
disappears and "scene.xml" is successfully loaded.

I apply all sources and the generated file "scene.xml". File "SConstruct" was
used by me for compilation of my library (there can be I has not specified
here any of necessary libraries?).

ps. Basis of mySimulation is SDECSpheresPlane in which the part which is
responsible for a record of data is changed only.