Re: How to cite YADE properly

Chen, Feng said:     (by the date of Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:13:01 -0500)

> I am about to submit a conference paper which will refer YADE,
> however the conference required not to cit web sites, is there an
> official way to reference YADE? Thanks!

Hello Feng,

Have you already submitted that conference paper? Don't forget to add
it to our publication pages.

I'm sorry for late answer, but finally today Frederic has submitted
our article about YADE. Well - we have to wait if it gets accepted but
you can cite it writing "(submitted)" instead of "pages ..":

J. Kozicki, F.V. Donze,
"Applying an open--source software for numerical simulations using
finite element or discrete modelling methods" 2008, Computer Methods
in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, (submitted)

Also a second article will be submitted *very* soon (before christmas):

J. Kozicki, F.V. Donze,
"YADE-OPEN DEM: an open--source software using a discrete element
method to simulate granular material" 2008, International Journal for
Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, (submitted)

best regards