Re: reference sphere assembly

Hi Vaclav,

I did get some pre-generated numerical specimens for uniaxial test and
triaxial test. I can send you some files later!!! Or you can even make the
specimen by yourself! I can explain the way that i use to do the "specimen
generation".

I take the Triaxialtest as an example base, i just add some changes in this
class.
You can start from the radii expansion process to get a sphere assembly with
isotropic property. When the stability criteria is satisfied, saving the
position and the radius of all the spheres. And the specimen generation is
done!! Be care about the ratio between the stiffness of the spheres and the
target confinement.

How many spheres should we use?? Well, you can take 10000 spheres if you get
a powerful PC. Indeed, i did some uniaxial simulations, and i did not get
the size effect (between 2400 to 8000 spheres)!!

And the problem about the dilatance when runing the triaxial test, I am
still trying to find out a solution!! It could be caused by the constitutive
law or many other factors!!!

Regards

wenjie