Re: Problems after Ubuntu update

Dear Jerome,
Can you check, your scons updated or not?

If your Ubuntu is updated then to run YADE, have you checked the requirements? is it installed? You can also do it by manually.

Best Regards,
Mohammad Nurul Islam

Jerome Duriez <duriez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Good morning everybody. I have recently updated my Linux distribution (Ubuntu). I think I use now the 7.10 one. And very unfortunately now I have problems with Yade. After typing "scons" I get :

 collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
 scons: *** [/home/jerome/build-0.11.1/core/yade] Error 1

 I don't write you for the moment all that is written above (it's too long) but it seems to be problems with files NullGUI.cpp, Omega.o and Omega.cpp (which belong to folders "core"). In all these files there are "undefined references" to things whose names begin with "boost::filesystem::...".

 Does anyone see anything ? Thanks a lot.

 Jerome