Re: Triaxial Test

The files are in  trunk/pkg/dem/PreProcessor.
After you have modified them, just recompile by typing "scons" (from the
base directory) and you are done.
Scons will autodetect what files have been modified and will recompile
the modified files only. It should take around 10 seconds.

Bruno

José Cunha a écrit :
> But in my yade folder i don´t have any TriaxialTest.cpp (i assume it is
> compiled), only TriaxialTest.hpp. I should download it then edit, and
> recompile it?
> Best Regards

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43