Triaxial Test

Excelent!! I´ll see what i can do later next week! In my instalation folder i can´t find any cpp file, but i have other folder with yade not compile and there i have all of them.

The files are in  trunk/pkg/dem/PreProcessor.
After you have modified them, just recompile by typing "scons" (from the
base directory) and you are done.
Scons will autodetect what files have been modified and will recompile
the modified files only. It should take around 10 seconds.

Bruno

José Cunha a écrit :
>/ But in my yade folder i don´t have any TriaxialTest.cpp (i assume it is
/>/ compiled), only TriaxialTest.hpp. I should download it then edit, and
/>/ recompile it?
/>/ Best Regards
/>/ Yade-users mailing list
/>/ Yade-users at lists.berlios.de <https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/yade-users>