Triaxial Test

Hello to all.

Jerome:

I am working with YaDe 0.12.0 now.

I need to reproduce in the program, tests(essays) already realized with equipments(teams).

I want to generate particles of size 2 mm. with a certain dispersion of 10 %.

I input the information to the TriaxialTest, density, modulate of elasticity, angle of friction, but the spheres that are generated do not agree what I wish.

My question is, I can control somehow the size of the spheres that the program generates to travez of an algorithm. If the response is positive, since place?

I am waiting for the answer.

Thank to all.

Balestrini, Guillermo.
Argentine.