Re: Yade-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 15

I don't really understand your question. There is no conversion from
stresses to forces, the conversion goes from forces to stress.
If you find a way to explicitely convert stresses into forces in a
sphere packing with friction, well... you should apply for the Nobel
Prize ;-).

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43