Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:53:29 +0100
From: Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Yade-users] Yade-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 15
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't really understand your question. There is no conversion from
stresses to forces, the conversion goes from forces to stress.
If you find a way to explicitely convert stresses into forces in a
sphere packing with friction, well... you should apply for the Nobel
Prize ;-).

Bruno

kan a ?crit :

--

Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
T?l : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43

End of Yade-users Digest, Vol 19, Issue 17