答复: Comparison with PFC

Hi all,
I have some questions.

1. Has someone experiences also with PFC (FISH)? Or better to say are there (YADE) advantages in comparison to PFC? What about the speed of simulation?

I think cannot answer all  four questions, but I can say sth about the 1st question. It depends on what kind of simulation you want to perform, in a way, I think YADE has a better GUI with OpenGL interface than the current version of PFC (ver3.1), for calculation, at least I have evidence that YADE and PFC can yield exactly same results on some very simple verification problems.