Re: svn protocol

The file /etc/network/interfaces is well configured.

svn checkout http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/yade/trunk
doesn't work (I think because the port 80 is locked)

But:
svn checkout https://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/yade/trunk
works with svn, of course, and kdesvn!
(first, I didn't try this address because I thought that a login and a
password were requested as detailed here
http://developer.berlios.de/svn/?group_id=2432)

  Many thanks

--
Luc Sibille, Université de Nantes - Laboratoire GeM, maître de conférence

Adresse/address:
IUT de Saint Nazaire - Département de Génie-Civil
58, rue Michel-Ange - BP 420
44606 Saint-Nazaire Cedex   France

Tel: +33 2 40 17 81 78     Fax: +33 2 40 17 81 60