From: yade-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Shahed Rana
Sent: Mon 3/3/2008 9:54 PM
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Yade-users] Particle Size and Shape

Hi All,
I want to use different particle size,like 2 mm - 6 mm.Is it possible in YADE to consider different particle size?

If I want to change particle shape like ellipsoid(Example, ELLIPSE 3D),what types of changed I have to made in YADE?

Any idea will be appreciated.
(New User of YADE)

Regards,
Nurul Islam (Rana)