Re: Particle Size and Shape

> the second one is difficult, I think you need to create your own
> element with its correlating constitutive models and a lot of coding
> involved...

Yes, that would be quite complicated - think only contact detection of 2
ellipsoids in 3d. I would suggest in that case using clumps (rigid
aggregates) of 2 or more spheres that would overlap in such a way that
the overall share would more or less approximate what you need.

For the different particle size: have a look at TriaxialTest, it
generates spheres at random of diameter .5 and 1.5 IIRC.

Václav