File Generator window Explanation

Hi All,
As a new user of YADE I am facing some problems to understand.Any idea will be appreciated -
(I want to know something about the File Generator Window of YADE,like some explanation)

Triaxial Test Parameter:
>>Import File name:
Suppose I want to do Triaxial Test, if import file name is ../data/small.sdec.xyz,

My question I have to write anything in small.sdec.xyz,  ?
What does each column mean of sdec.xyz?
0.027814 0.028311 0.053055 0.006921 1 1
0.040115 0.039488 0.051634 0.009072 1 1
0.014935 0.042338 0.065370 0.014248 1 1
0.040157 0.020724 0.049777 0.007933 1 1

>>There is 2 tab named (internal Compaction and Auto Compression Activation), what are their deference?

>>What are the function of maxMuliplier and finalMaxMultiplier?
>>What are the function of default Dt:

Output Data:
Common parameter:
>>output file name  ..data/scene.xml
I have clicked Generate tab and found primary windows then from simulation controller>controller>play…it starts simulation…..
due to ignorance I have repeat the same operation without changing the Output File Name  and force Record,Position,Velocity Record File

My question, this repetition will corrupt the YADE operation for next and in every step will I change their name?

>> What is the significance of Stability Criterion?
>> What is the significance of sigma_iso?

Regards,
Nurul Islam (Rana)