Re: Error message in installing YADE in Ubuntu

Hi,
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_of_yade_on_debian_or_kubuntu
>>this reference is out of date...change required...

1.
sudo aptitude install scons libqt3-mt-dev qt3-dev-tools freeglut3-dev \
libboost-date-time-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-thread-dev \
libboost-regex-dev fakeroot dpkg-dev build-essential g++ \
liblog4cxx9-dev python-dev libboost-python-dev ipython

>>ok

2.
cd /tmp;----why??

>> Add source list

3.
apt-get source libqglviewer; sudo apt-get build-dep libqglviewer; \
cd libqglviewer-2.2.6-3; fakeroot debian/rules binary; \
sudo dpkg -i ../libqglviewer*.deb

>>chang here as per source

4.
wget http://download.berlios.de/yade/yade-0.11.1.tar.gz
tar -xvzf yade-0.11.1.tar.gz
cd yade-0.11.1

5.
scons PREFIX=/home/gunawan/YADE optimize=1

I received following error message after step 5:

I guess you are missing problem for source...libqglviewer the most critical part in installation...already added in tree..use that as source...

Regards,
Mohammad Nurul Islam