About Triaxial Test

                Hi All,
 I have started to know about YADE. For Triaxial Test,I have some question---
 >At first about documentation, I have used following as reference to know about Triaxial Test-
  >>Triaxial Test. cpp & Triaxial Test. hpp --- but can not discover many thing..
  >> http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/yade/trunk/pkg/dem/PreProcessor/
  >>http://yade.berlios.de/doxygen/html/index.html
  >>http://news.gmane.org/gmane.science.physics.yade.user
  Is there any more documentation reference from which I can know more about YADE,Triaxial Test?

 > Luc Sibille, send to --- nice for Ellipse Shape and Thank you.
  >>http://www.geometrictools.com/Documentation/IntersectionOfEllipses.pdf
 http://www.geometrictools.com/Documentation/Documentation.html  >
 Is there any documentation for Spherical Shape particle?
  Regards,
 Rana