Re: About Triaxial Test

Hi,
I am facing a silly problem.Any idea will be appreciated---

After running <scons doc>, i am not getting doc,having message like ---
shompa@shompa-desktop:~$ scons doc

scons: *** No SConstruct file found.
File "/usr/lib/scons/SCons/Script/Main.py", line 1128, in _main

but,  just last week I have accessed ...
http://yade.berlios.de/doxygen/html/index.html
now a days..having message like---
<The requested URL was not found on this server.          The link on the     referring     page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of     that page     about the error.>

I have also try to access changing the server.

Regards,
Mohammad Nurul Islam

Janek Kozicki <janek_listy@xxxxx> wrote: Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:23:12 +0200)

> Scons should also build one local version of the same documentation when
> you compile Yade for the first time.

or run command:

  scons doc