Re: Dt by GlobalStifnessTimeStepper version 1311 always null...

After update to version 1312 and rebuild of new .xml (the .xml I wanted to load was too old : its first line with "rootbody =..." was uncomplete for example), it works.
(Thank you Bruno)

Jerome Duriez a écrit :
My defaultDt was equal to 0.001... And even if it is indeed written in the .hpp that defaultDt is also max value, I don't see anywhere in the source I have why it would be the case.

Václav S a écrit :
You need to set the GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper::defaultDt to something
else than 0. It is max value for dt as well: therefore you get always zero.
Hello everybody. I begin to try to use values of time step calculated
by "GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper". But my problem is that it is always
null, as the followings lines which are displayed on the terminal show
it :
"INFO pkg/dem/Engine/StandAloneEngine/GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper.cpp:187
computeTimeStep: computed timestep 0, appplied.
INFO pkg/dem/Engine/StandAloneEngine/GlobalStiffnessTimeStepper.cpp:187
computeTimeStep: computed timestep 9.72989e-06, BUT timestep is 0.