Re: "Arbitrary parameter" in CohesiveFrictionalRelationships (or SimpleElasticRelationships)

Thank you for these explanations. I think I see clear now for normal and tangential stiffnesses but I see always differences for rolling stiffness. In the mentionned paper the rolling stiffness kr (the one of "moment" = kr * "angle"), is defined as : kr = a dimensionless parameter Br which multiplies ks * (mean(radii))^2, (where ks is so the tangential stiffness of Fs = ks * Delta(us))

So I see two differences with what is in CohesiveFrictionalRelationships :

- first of all that's not (mean(radii))^2 that appears in Yade but product(radii)

- secondly, even in the case of a contact between two bodies with same radii (where this last remark vanishes), no parameter (which could be the "Br") appears in Yade, except this 2.0 (whereas for example in the paper the calibrated value of Br was 0.12)

To finish, but that's maybe less important, in this CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw the moment seems to not be limited by a plastic threshold. Is there an existing class where it is the case ?