About Triaxial Test

                Hi All,
I have some question on Triaxial Test.
>In my earlier mail I wanted to know about different particle size...

For the different particle size: have a look at TriaxialTest, it generates spheres at random of diameter .5 and 1.5 IIRC. Václav can any body explain little more .5 and 1.5 IIRC?  >From Triaxial Test.cpp---mean radius,minrad,and max rad explored,with the co-operation of Jerome. min_rad=(1-0.3)*mean_rad
max_rad=(1+0.3)*mean_rad
mean_rad=((xyz(1-porosity)/(pi*n*(4/3))^(1/3)

But.. 00087 string GenerateCloud(vector<BasicSphere>& sphere_list, Vector3r lowerCorner, Vector3r upperCorner, long number, Real rad_std_dev, Real porosity) 00272 message=GenerateCloud(sphere_list, lowerCorner, upperCorner, numberOfGrains, 0.3, 0.75);  It means rad_std_dev=0.3,My question why 0.3 and how this value computed?  >Last.from the File generator window>Triaxial Test Parameter>  1.what is the significance of damping force and damping moment?of course in dem they have significance effect. But from which part of YADE, I can make look to know about these..like to chose the value..default given 0.2.  2.sigma_iso = 50000..is it isotropic pressure?  I have checked the following reference..but bad luck cannot explore the answer..
>http://yade.berlios.de/doxygen/html/d0/d8b/TriaxialTest_8cpp-source.html
>http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/yade/trunk/pkg/dem/PreProcessor/TriaxialTest.cpp?view=markup
>SDEC manual...written in frence..after translating to in english
>YADE..manual..(doc)
>Annual Report (2005 to 2007)
..
..
..
Is there any more reference to which I can look?

Regards, Rana