new user problem with generating new preprocesor

Good morning everyone,
I'm Benjamin Fragneaud and I recently decided to use this amazing
program which is yade. I have really few knowledge in programation but
I'm extremly motivated to learn more. First, I install Linux on my
computer for the first time in order to use Yade. So, to make a long
story short:
- I finally could install Kubuntu
- Yade is install and working
now I'd like to modify and/or create new classes (engine etc...)

To start with a very simple example I prefered to copy paste (with a
different name) one of the preprocessor and step by step analyze it in
order to understand how this program works. I should mention that I
also read the documentation, the second small one for newby done by J.
Duriez, as well as the wiki.

So, I have two new files called Triaxialtest2.cpp and
Triaxialtest2.hpp. After that I run scons, it detects a new plugins,
it compiles. Finally, I try to load it from the prepocesor window
(qtGUI) and it doesn't appear in the list of preprocesors available,
why ?
I know, and I'm sure that it must be something very simple. Please,
forgive my basic knowledge (remind that I'm new to that stuff).

Thanks you for you help,
Sincerely,
Benjamin