Re: yade install help

> "usr/include/features.h:150:1: warning: this is the location of the
> previous definition

I am sure it says something _berfore_ this line, that a macro was
redefined. Knowing which macro it is is important. What distro are you
on? foreach.hpp was integrated into boost for the 1.34 version IIRC, you
can either upgrade or copy foreach.hpp from 1.34, which is what I would
advise. Janek posted that file to the mailing list recently
(http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.physics.yade.devel/367).

(Your version from test/util/foreach.hpp seems to not define
BOOST_FOREACH, since otherwise it would not get to the compiler but
would be replaced by the preprocessor.)

Vaclav