Re: How Can install the wildmagic311 in the Kubuntu?

> I have downloaded the wildmagic311 , and maked it using
> make CONFIG=ReleaseMemory -f makefile.lnx
> but I do not know whether it is installed into my system because I
> just read the makefile.lnx that there is only build part,
> not installed, how can I install it?
Try "make install"; perhaps there is no install target and you have to
copy everything to /usr/local/include and /usr/local/lib (in that case,
make sure you specify LIBPATH=/usr/local/lib and
CPPPATH=/usr/local/include to scons)

---

Do you really need full wm3? Since Yade 0.11.0, reduced version of
wildmagic is in our source tree.

If you are on debian, see
http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Installation_details#Installing_the_wildmagic_3_library_on_debian
to get prepackaged version.