recorder problems

Hi everybody,

I´d like to know if anybody already had problems with some recorders
like ForceRecorder engine, VelocityRecorder engine etc... this engines
seem to be constructed on the same basis. By using yade prepocessor
examples, I found out that this recorders create a document, but this
document remain empty (no data). The only recorders wich are working
properly are the stressWallRecorder as well as the snaprecorder, which
both belong to the triaxialTestEngine.

I´m not an expert in C++ programmation, I just started to deal with
this stuff one month ago, so I beleive that I must do something wrong.
Yade is actually  running (one of the last svn subversion) on kubuntu
8.04 hardy and all the yade components appear to run perfectly on this
platform.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Ben