Re: Doubts on Yade

If you use recent versions, each column is labeled in the output file :

iteration s11 s22 s33 e11 e22 e33 unb_f porosity

s : stress
e : strain
unb_f : an indicator of stability

For an example of simulation, generate a sample with the preprocessor
TriaxialTest, and run it.

Bruno

Balestrini Guillermo a écrit :
> Hello to all.
>
> The program YaDe we are using is for investigation at the IMAE Road Laboratory, University of Rosario, Argentine.
>
> Using the program I have obtained results. I need to know what each vector of the output file means, related with Force and Wall Stress in Triaxial test.
>
> I am beginning to use YaDe and need if someone can send to me, please, an example of simulation of Triaxial Compression, if it is possible to do with the program.
>
> I am waiting for the answer.
>
> Thank to all.
>
> Balestrini, Guillermo.
> Argentine.

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43