From: kan <nicessgg@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Yade-users] Fluid boundary?
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 11:45 AM

Hi,

I just wonder anybody has ever done the simulation with a fluid boundary? If so, how do you handle the boundary condition?
since the fluid boundary is different a boundary of wall, because it is easy to use the f=k*ds to get the force form the wall, and the wall, where the wall is in a fix shape, is normally different with fluid where the boundary shape can change at any time.

if you know anybody published this type of papers? please also let me know. I appreciate it~.