Re: Trouble with installation

Sorry for this second email, i did a mistake on my mail adress in my
previous question. So you were not able to answer me (It's a pitty :)) )

Thank you for your help.
Now scons is working. But I still have some troubles with the boost library.
First i tried to do as indicated on Yade website on Wiki: I used the
package manager to add libbost library. But when I try to install Yade, all
boost libraries are note found i for example have this type of message:
Checking for boost::thread::thread() in C++ library boost_thread-mt... no
Checking for boost::thread::thread() in C++ library boost_thread... no
I hade a look in usr/lib/ directory on my computer and all the libraries
are there but names libbost**** instead of boost****
So in a second time i tried to go on boost web site to download boost_1_35_0
I untar the file in usr/share/ directory and i tried to install this.
Sorry i'm very beginner in linux so i probably did stupid things. In fact i
tried to do:
./configure
make install

And when i once again try to install Yade using scons... I still have the
same problem. I mean that libraries can't be found.

Did I do something wrong?

Message Original:
A partir de: Václav S(milauer eudoxos@xxxxxxxx