Re: Trouble with installation

Thanks for helping me;
Unfortunatly, i already tried to follow this instructions and the message I
get are :

Pas de version candidate trouvée pour libboost-date-time-dev
Pas de version candidate trouvée pour libboost-filesystem-dev
Pas de version candidate trouvée pour libboost-thread-dev
Pas de version candidate trouvée pour libboost-regex-dev
Pas de version candidate trouvée pour libboost-iostreams-dev
Impossible de trouver un paquet dont le nom ou la description correspond à
« liblog4cxx9-dev »
Impossible de trouver un paquet dont le nom ou la description correspond à
« ipython »
Impossible de trouver un paquet dont le nom ou la description correspond à
« python-matplotlib »

(No candidate version found... Impossible to find the package... And so on)
And then when I try to install Yade, so libraries are not found :

Yade version is `0.12rc1', installed files will be suffixed with `-0.12rc1'.
All intermediary files will be in `/home/jpvassal/build-0.12rc1'.
Checking whether c++ compiler "g++" works...yes
Checking for pthread_exit(NULL) in C library pthread... yes
Checking for glutGetModifiers() in C library glut... yes
Checking for boost::posix_time::time_duration::time_duration() in C++
library boost_date_time-mt... no
Checking for boost::posix_time::time_duration::time_duration() in C++
library boost_date_time... no
Checking for boost::thread::thread() in C++ library boost_thread-mt... no
Checking for boost::thread::thread() in C++ library boost_thread... no
Checking for boost::filesystem::path() in C++ library
boost_filesystem-mt... no
Checking for boost::filesystem::path() in C++ library boost_filesystem... no
Checking for boost::iostreams::file_sink("") in C++ library
boost_iostreams-mt... no
Checking for boost::iostreams::file_sink("") in C++ library
boost_iostreams... no
Checking for boost::regex("") in C++ library boost_regex-mt... no
Checking for boost::regex("") in C++ library boost_regex... no
Checking for C++ header file boost/foreach.hpp... yes
Checking for sqlite3_close(0L) in C++ library sqlite3... no
Checking for qt-mt in /usr/share/qt3... yes

One of the essential libraries above was not found, unable to continue.

And when i look to my package manager, it seems that all libboost package
are there. So there's something i don't understand.
If you have any ideas, thank you for helping me.
Regards

Jean-Pierre Vassal

Message Original:
A partir de: Václav S(milauer eudoxos@xxxxxxxx