System requirement of Yade for a new computer

Hello everyone

Now I wanna buy a new computer(not a workstation) to
run Yade specially. Could you give me some suggestions
about the Computer Components? I mean what type of cpu
is more suitale, how much memory is needed, ... and so
on.

1>Does Yade support the Quad-Core CPU or Dual-Core
CPU? Maybe it depends on whether the linux kernel
support it,is it right?

2>How much memory is needed if the number of spheres
around 200k? Is there a approximate relationship
between the memory and the spheres number?

3>Does the graphics card necessary if I close the
raphic effect? or some common graphicscard-onboard is
enough?

Thank you all!

Zhang Lin