Re: Error in YADE installation,Ubuntu 8.04

Better if you send posts to mailing list, not to me directly. I might
had not time to reply. On mailing list others can reply also.

mohammad islam said:     (by the date of Sat, 30 Aug 2008 03:02:30 -0700 (PDT))

> Hi,
> I have tried for several times for yade-0.12.0
>
> wget http://prdownload.berlios.de/yade/yade-0.12.0.tar.bz2

yeah, thats a link to a webpage, unfortunately. You downloaded
a .html not a bzip2 file. I updated the link, I hope that this one
will work.

http://download.berlios.de/yade/yade-0.12.0.tar.bz2

the fix for actual problem that you reported is to change line 46 of SConstruct into:

   tgzParams=("http://heanet.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/scons/scons-local-1.0.0.tar.gz","/scons-local-1.0.0";)

It's fixed in trunk. I hope to release this fix soon as 0.12.1