How to override new boost version with old one?

Hi, all:

I post this thread just for YADE's installation on clusters or you don't have Admin privilege.
I am trying to compiling YADE0.12 on a cluster, however not having the Admin privilege, the cluster has its boost version of 1.32, but we need 1.34 or later, I compiled a new version of 1.36, in my home folder, say /myfolder/boost136, but how to let the scons know the boost path is this new path? I tried the command:

scons PREFIX=/data/DEM-CFD/YADE CPPPATH=/myfolder/boost136/include LIBPATH=/myfolder/boost136/lib

It is still pointing to the default path, how to correct this? Thanks!

Feng Chen