How To use persistentInteraction Instead of volatileInteraction in Python?

Hi,
      I want to create some cohesive links between rigid bodies(especially the spheres) by using Python Script. Is this goal possible with python(since the python script is much easier than the counterpart C++ code)?
      Do I need to change the property of bodies(metabodies) or use specific engines(metaEngines) or both of them?

                                                                                                        xsxcn