Re: How To use persistentInteraction Instead of volatileInteraction in Python?

Hello

I strongly recommend using transient interactions. Persistent
interactions will be totaly removed from Yade at one point because they
do nothing more than transient ones.
Try using CohesiveFrictionalInteractions. It should be doable with
Python, though I still didn't really try it.

Bruno

Protosssword a écrit :

> Hi,
> I want to create some cohesive links between rigid bodies(especially
> the spheres) by using Python Script. Is this goal possible with
> python(since the python script is much easier than the counterpart C++
> code)?
> Do I need to change the property of bodies(metabodies) or use specific
> engines(metaEngines) or both of them?
>
> xsxcn

Chareyre Bruno
Maitre de conference

Grenoble INP
Laboratoire 3SR - bureau E145
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : 33 4 76 82 70 43