Any available preprocessor for continuum media?

Hi,
   I've installed yade-trunk1513, but none of the preprocessors simulating continuum media is complete(such as ThreePointBendingBeam,the LinkedSDECSphere,cohesive triaxial test is working ,but it does not hold tensions between spheres). I wonder if any of you has the preprocessor which can simulate the continuum media. Thank you!

                                                                                                                                                                 xsx