IMPORTANT: Mailing list migration.

Hello,

There were many problems with yade mailing lists on berlios.de
recently. The fact that they were completely broken for almost two
weeks, a month ago, made use to solve this problem ultimately:
We are switching to launchpad.

This switch has beed first tested on yade-dev and now we are doing
this on yade-users.

Please see instructions for migration to launchpad:

  http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Launchpad_Migration

We want to make this migration as swift as possible:

* all mailing list archives are already imported to launchpad

* both mailing lists will stay SYNCHRONIZED for SEVERAL MONTHS