Re: [Fwd: Re: Problem installation svn 1523]

Jerome Duriez napsal(a):
> Hello Vaclav, here is my answer I sent to the whole list. Because it
> waits for moderator approval (and because I'm a bit in a hurry) I
> afford me to send it to you in private (because also you seem to be
> the one that could help me, thanks a lot).
OMG, why are you sending 250kb log? (message limit is 40kb). Try the
same thing without distcc (CXX=g++, or even better CXX=g++-4.3). Distcc
runs g++ on different machines without checking they are at some
particular version. That version of g++ that happens to be called by g++
(the default one) will be used.

Vaclav

> Jerome

> Re: [Yade-users] Problem installation svn 1523
> Od:
> Jerome Duriez <duriez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Datum:
> Wed, 24 Sep 2008 17:24:22 +0200
> Komu:
> Yade users <yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Komu:
> Yade users <yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

> Thanks to my office neighbour (the same I spoke you already...), I
> updated my ubuntu version : I'm now on intrepid, so with g++-4.3
> installed. But compiling always doesn't work : the same error outputs
> are always present plus others (see attached file)... Thanks a lot
>
> Jerome

Follow ups